Today its in English because is for them, my Indians (Ok, Dhammika is not, but almost :P)
You ask me for a speech, and I improvised something fast, but you deserve more, so today I am dedicating my blog to you...
You ask me for a speech, and I improvised something fast, but you deserve more, so today I am dedicating my blog to you...
It was hard to meet u all at the begining because i felt like the stranger, the girl that nobody knows where is she from (Egypt, Lebanon, France ...) But since Trasmission Systems until today you accepted me and youve introduced me in ur little India :P and I've learnt a lot from all of you. Everyone is simply awesome, and it has been so funny to do the assigments!!! I've enjoyed a lot. So, a toast for :
- For these hours in the labs, in "civil lab"
- For "om shanti om"
- For TIM moments
- For the parties and for everything!!!
I love you guys and i am going to miss u a lot!!!!
As its said in the fall out boy song "Thanks for the memories"
So as i like to say, its not a goodbye, its just "a see u later", i am sure we will meet in this life sooner or later (maybe when we will be multimillionare telecommunications engineers with 3 masters :P) Be sure that I will visit u wherever, Sydney, India or any spot around the world (I love travelling) and you always have a friend in Barcelona
Lots of kisses (in the spanish way)
Maria
PS: We still have time for the last beer, or better ... The last "tequila"!!!!!
PS: Happy Birthday Dad!!!
- For these hours in the labs, in "civil lab"
- For "om shanti om"
- For TIM moments
- For the parties and for everything!!!
I love you guys and i am going to miss u a lot!!!!
As its said in the fall out boy song "Thanks for the memories"
So as i like to say, its not a goodbye, its just "a see u later", i am sure we will meet in this life sooner or later (maybe when we will be multimillionare telecommunications engineers with 3 masters :P) Be sure that I will visit u wherever, Sydney, India or any spot around the world (I love travelling) and you always have a friend in Barcelona
Lots of kisses (in the spanish way)
Maria
PS: We still have time for the last beer, or better ... The last "tequila"!!!!!
PS: Happy Birthday Dad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment